[Agent Growth Co., Ltd.] (hereinafter referred to as "our company") operates a website related to the business of Keller Williams (hereinafter referred to as "this site", which refers to the service that allows you to browse this site. (hereinafter referred to as “the Service”) shall be operated in accordance with the following provisions. In addition, customers who use this site (hereinafter referred to as "users") are also requested to comply with the contents of this agreement.
Article 1 (About this service)
- When using this service, the user shall prepare communication equipment, software, equipment such as line environment (hereinafter referred to as "user equipment") at his/her own responsibility and expense.
- The Service consists of the provision of information through this site and the provision of other information.
Article 2 (Changes to these Terms)
- Our company shall be able to change this agreement by the method specified by our company without obtaining the consent of the user. In this case, the provision conditions, etc. will be based on the changed terms.
- The revised Terms shall be effective from the time the Company posts the revised content on the Service page.
Article 3 (Notice from our company)
- The Company shall notify users of matters necessary for the use of the Service by posting on the page of the Service or other methods and to the extent that the Company deems appropriate.
- The notice set forth in the preceding paragraph shall be effective from the time the Company posts the content of the notice on the page of the Service.
Article 4 (Copyright)
The copyright of the contents of the pages, etc. provided by the Company in the Service, the screen design and all copyrights shall belong to the Company or a person designated by the Company.
Article 5 (Conclusion of Usage Agreement, etc.)
- The user shall apply for this service by entering the information necessary for using this service and sending it to our company. shall be established.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph and other provisions of these Terms, the Company may not enter into a User Agreement if the User falls under any of the following.
- When it turns out that the person who applied for this service does not exist
- When there is a false entry, an entry error, or an entry omission when applying for this service
- In addition, when the Company determines that it is inappropriate
Article 6 (Fees for this service)
The usage fee for this service shall be free of charge.
Article 7 (Suspension/Abolition)
If the Company determines that any of the following applies, the Company may temporarily suspend the Service without prior notification or consent from the User.
- When performing maintenance due to equipment failure, etc. necessary for the provision of this service
- If this service cannot be provided due to force majeure
- When backing up data necessary for providing this service
- Other unavoidable cases due to operational or technical reasons
Article 8 (Advertisement, etc.)
The Company may post advertisements provided by third parties on the pages of the Service. In addition, the advertisement is posted under the responsibility of the advertisement provider, and the Company does not guarantee its accuracy, legality, etc., and does not take any responsibility.
Article 9 (Personal Information)
Article 10 (Prohibited Acts)
In using this service, the user shall not perform the acts specified in the following items.
- Acts of falsifying information related to this service
- Acts of impersonating a person other than the User and using the Service
- Acts of transmitting or writing harmful computer programs, etc.
- Acts that infringe on the property, reputation, privacy, etc. of a third party or our company
- Acts of collecting personal information of a third party or our company without obtaining the consent of the person or by fraudulent means
- Acts that interfere with the use or provision of the Service
- Acts that infringe on the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of a third party or our company
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Sales activities and other profit-making activities using this service
- Acts that damage the credibility of the Company or cause damage to the Company
- Acts of duplicating or reprinting information posted on this site
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 11 (Scope of Liability)
The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages suffered by users or third parties (including other users) due to the reasons specified in Article 5 or the following items.
- When this service cannot be used due to a malfunction of the user's equipment, etc.
- If the User violates these Terms
- Except when the cause of the dispute or damage is due to reasons attributable to our company, if a dispute arises between the user and a third party due to the use of this service, or if the user causes damage to a third party case
- In the event that the use of this service causes damage to the user or a third party for reasons not attributable to our company.
Article 12 (Matters not stipulated in these Terms)
Any matters not stipulated in these Terms or any other matters related to the provisions of these Terms shall be resolved amicably through consultation.
Article 13 (Inquiries)
Property information on this site is for site viewing purposes only. In the event of any discrepancy between the information and the property, the actual property will take precedence.
Please note that it may take several days from inquiry to reply.
Please note that there may be cases where the listed property is not in stock.
We will not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of such information. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damages caused by actions taken by visitors based on this information.